Spring Holiday Program
Call Fiona 0412 099 397 or email email@example.com
Limited places - 6 children per day
"The Art Adventure Tour was really fun and my favourite part was going in the labyrinth". Lucia
"It was really fun. We went to the library and looked at lots of paintings. We tried to draw each other's faces. Its as really fun to go to the bush and make art out of what we saw in nature." Callista
"I thought it was really good because Fi gave us a notebook and we drew things we found from nature in the middle of the labyrinth. We went in to the bush area full of trees and ate lunch. It was really cool." Eros
What is an Art Adventure Tour?
Art Adventure Tour School Holiday Programs are a gentle, creative and exploratory experience for upper primary school children in which mindfulness and creativity are used in everyday locations, giving children a chance to experiment, play, socialise and do what they do best - be creative - in a small group, led by a facilitator who is an experienced and qualified Art Teacher, Artist and Art Therapist.
* Fiona Haasz facilitates the program
* A maximum of 6 children per day
* Ages of children are between 8 and 12
* Flexible drop off and pick up times
* BYO your child's lunch, water bottle, sunhat
* Morning and Afternoon Tea (Fruit) is provided
* Sketch book and art materials provided
* A variety of creative activities will be included such as singing, drawing, sewing, painting, storytelling, photography, movement...
When and Where?
Choose from one of the following options:
Program 1: Thornbury Art Adventure Tour: Wednesday 3 October 2018
Program 2: Eltham Art Adventure Tour: Friday 5 October 2018
Both programs will include a walking adventure with a base for relaxing at the start and end of the walk (Thornbury base is Fiona's studio/gallery, The Launching Pad and the Eltham base is Fiona's art workshop in her garage).
Cost:$60 per child.
Bookings: Email Fiona: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Fiona: 0412 099 397